IS PORN PART OF YOUR LIFE
- Are you feeling stuck in your addiction?
- Do you feel tense without Pornography?
- Are you concerned you are suffering from an addiction?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and hopeless to stop?
- Is your pornography use affecting your ability to manage your time, changing your expectations of relationships, or interfering with your overall health?
- Do you feel worried, negative, or tense?
- Does life feel filled with guilt and shame?
PORN CHANGES YOU
Perhaps you find yourself in a rut, feeling tense, overwhelmed, or irritable. Do you use porn to escape or manage stress and find that it’s difficult to get anything done without it. You probably have tried to stop looking at porn but find yourself back on the same websites leaving you feeling guilty and believing that things will never get better.
Many people have these common experiences. If you have felt unable to stop, you might need more support to break the pornography addiction cycle. We can help you stop the pattern, and start living again.
Pornography struggles are becoming common place in our society and can become extremely difficult thing to overcome. Despite your best efforts, porn can feel as if it has a hold over your whole life. It can get to the point that you are overcome by a craving and feel tense and irritable when you try to go against what you are feeling. Long term pornography use may lead to a number of feelings, thoughts, and physiological symptoms in the present.
TIME TO TAKE YOU LIFE BACK
Contact us if pornography is affecting the quality of your life or hurting your important relationships. We offer both in person and video sessions so that you can be discrete as you take back control of your life. We have both men and women therapists that are well trained and experienced in helping people just like you.