- Do you feel hopeless that the pain will never stop?
- Does your pain exhaust you from being able to enjoy your life?
- Are you consistently fatigued or weak?
- Do you isolate yourself away and miss out on life events?
- Has your pain lasted longer than six months?
- Do you wish you could finally find relief from your pain and live a happy and resilient life?
The battle against pain can feel very complex and even mysterious at times. Often the beginning of chronic pain starts by a simple injury or illness, but the pain will persist even when the physical condition heals. Ongoing pain can often develop a psychological dimension and can continue overtime. Individuals suffering from chronic pain are more likely to feel depressed, anxious, irritable and other related symptoms such as insomnia. Pain counseling can help you reduce your suffering, and learn to embrace life again.
Common Causes of Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Disk degenerate disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
We can help you learn to manage your pain.
At Psych Associates, we believe helping our clients holistically and using every resource possible to make their quality of life better. For those times when a client needs medical attention in addition to counseling and evaluation, we have strong relationships with several medical providers. This is beneficial for clients who battle chronic pain.
Our skilled and compassionate therapists will help develop effective methods of dealing with the challenges of your pain. We will work in the present using practical tools to help you feel better now, and interventions you will be able to implement for the future.